Kasuri Methi Powder
This is a Vegetarian product
- Sunrise Kasuri Methi is bittersweet, quite pungent and yet, strangely addictive.
- It is used as an accent flavour for curries and meat dishes, usually crumbled and sprinkled before serving, or also used to temper the oil as part of the ‘tadka’/’phoron’.
- In combination with aromatics and other spices, this contributes a complex sweetness and a subtle bitterness to saucy dishes.
- Our product saves you the trouble of drying or pan-roasting the leaves at home to achieve that perfect level of drying without it becoming too bitter or losing all its aroma.
- Its special packaging ensures that this fragile spice retains its flavour for long periods.